FAMSA is an independent, non political federation of medical students’ associations in Africa.
Founded in 1968 as a Nigerian, Ghanaian and Ugandan initiative to foster the spirit of friendship and cooperation among African Medical Students… Read More
• To enhance and broaden the general and special education of member medical students in and about various parts of Africa as a special furtherance of the diligent efforts of the medical schools, and thus to contribute to the improvement of medical education in Africa.
• To project the image of the African Medical Students both on the continental and international scene.
• To establish contact with every Medical Students Association in African on purely professional matters.
• To promote exchange of by international correspondences. Publication of news of medical interest through journals and the organization of professional exchange of medical students between various countries.
• To generate initiative in population and Health surveys as well as in bio-medical research in African medical students and to collate and disseminate original findings on all matters pertaining to Health in Africa.
• To encourage and assist member associations in fulfilling the essence of this education, which is to contribute towards the improvement of the in health conditions in Africa by rendering help in all projects where medical projects students can be of assistance.
The Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum of the Nicolaus Copernicus University (Bydgoszcz, Poland), is pleased to welcome applications for the 1st edition of the TABMED program. TABMED is an opportunity for students interested in medical and pharmaceutical sciences to lead a 4-week-long summer research project.
Each student qualified to the program will receive a daily financial allowance of around 12 euros and will be able to stay without any additional charges in the dorm located very close to the University. However, TABMED will not be responsible for travel expenses.
Kindly fill the form below to begin your application. Form closes on April 24th, 2020, 06:00 GMT.
WORLD IMMUNIZATION WEEK COMPETITION
Deadline: 10th of April, 2020 !!!!
World Immunization Week (WIW) is held every 24-30 April by WHO in order to remind the world about the importance of vaccination in the prevention of communicable diseases. In commemoration of this week, AMSA International presents a competition free for all medical students to participate with the theme of “Stay Protected Together: Combatting Myths in Society.”
- To download the competition guideline, click here
- To download the registration form, click here
- To download the letter of originality, click here
- To download the Author’s agreement for publication, click here