Chairperson: Tasneem Abdelmahmoud Elamin Mohammed
MSA AND COUNTRY: University of Khartoum, faculty of medicine
KMSA (Khartoum Medical Students Association), Sudan
YEAR OF STUDY: 5th year
E-MAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
I’m Tasneem abdelmahmoud a Sudanese 5th year medical student of the University of Khartoum . I’m passionate about Public Health, education, science and youth empowerment. I participated in many community based activities. I’m always ready to help and learn . I like art, photography and watching documentaries. I enjoy walking in natural landscapes and watching sunset.
The Chairman of SCOHE shall:
- Be responsible for the work which is carried out within FAMSA in the field of health and Environment.
- Advise the member associations on problems of health and environment.
- Maintain close liaison with other bodies conducting investigation of working in the field of health and environment.
- Be responsible for carrying out Drug Appeals to drug firms in various countries for FAMSA Health and Environment project.
- Be responsible for carrying out appeal for medical equipment to be used by member Associations that require them.
- Be responsible for contacting other international organizations in order to investigate the possibilities of obtaining active participation of medical students in the world health and environment problems.
- In the event of a national disaster resulting in a worldwide appeal for drugs and medical equipment, immediately contact the, President of FAMSA and, with his approval, circulate to all member associations information about the current commitments of SCOHE / and advise them as to which drug firms and other bodies in their countries might be approached to meet the appeal.
FAMSA SCOHE KIDNEY DAY PROJECT 2022
Click here for report